RESOLUTION NO. 10, S-2020
ADJUSTING CURFEW HOURS FROM 10:00 PM TO 4:00 AM THE NEXT DAY IN LIGHT OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON FROM DECEMBER 15, 2020 TO JANUARY 4, 2021 IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF ASINGAN, PANGASINAN
WHEREAS, the IATF-MEID Economic Development Cluster by way of Resolution No. 76 recommended the further gradual reopening of the economy in increments proportional to the healthcare capacity of the country;
WHEREAS, a Memorandum from the Executive Secretary dated December 1, 2020 extended the Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ) classification of Region I, subsequently the Province of Pangasinan and its constituent LGUs, from December 1–31, 2020;
WHEREAS, the IATF on October 16 adjusted the age-based stay-at-home restrictions and on October 21 lifted the ban on non-essential travels, allowing persons aged 16-65 to go out of their homes for any purpose, subject to minimum public health standards and strict requirements on movement of people as prescribed by this Office thru LGUTFA COVID-19 Resolution No. 9, s-2020 dated October 20, 2020;
WHEREAS, the IATF Technical Working Group thru Resolution No. 87, s-2020 allows for the conduct of meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibition events in areas under General Community Quarantine or lower;
WHEREAS, there is a need to adjust the existing curfew hours in the municipality to accommodate the traditional Simbang Gabi and provide people ample time to prepare during the holiday season;
NOW, THEREFORE, on motion of Mr. JULIAN M. ILUMIN, duly seconded by Dr. JESUS G. CARDINEZ, it was
RESOLVED, AS IT IS HEREBY RESOLVED, that the Municipality of Asingan shall adopt the following guidelines on the movement of its residents, specifically:
1) The CURFEW HOURS shall be shortened from 10:00 PM to 4:00 AM the next day starting December 15, 2020 to January 4, 2021;
2) The age-based stay-at-home restriction shall remain enforced:
– Age 14 and below must remain at home
– Age 15–17 are allowed to go outside provided they are accompanied by their parents or adult guardians
– Age 18-65 are allowed to go outside primarily to access basic goods, report to work, or attend to emergency situations
– Age 66 and above must remain homebound
– People with health risk due to co-morbidity (hypertension, diabetes), immunodeficiency, or dreaded diseases must remain indoors; and
3) Business establishments are likewise allowed to open from 4:00 AM to 10:00 PM provided minimum public health standards are observed.
4) Traditional caroling that involves house-to-house and face-to-face visitation is strictly prohibited per DOH Circular No. 2020-035.
5) Reiteration of prior coordination with the RHU/BHERTs and proper documentary reporting of ROFs & LSIs before entering the municipality.
APPROVED unanimously this 9th day of December 2020.