UPDATED GUIDELINES ON THE TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CEMETERIES, MEMORIAL PARKS, AND BURIAL SITES IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF ASINGAN ON OCTOBER 29-NOVEMBER 3, 2021 AND IMPLEMENTING CLUSTERED VISITATION IN VIEW OF EMERGENCY MEASURES TO QUELL COVID-19 SPREAD
SECTION 1. COVERAGE
This Executive Order shall cover all public and private cemeteries, memorial parks, and burial sites in the Municipality of Asingan.
SECTION 2. GENERAL GUIDELINES
In congruence with earlier-issued Executive Order No. 038, s. 2021 or the “Guidelines for the Implementation of Community Quarantine in the Municipality of Asingan Effective October 1-31, 2021”, the following shall be strictly implemented:
1. Closure of all public and private cemeteries, memorial parks, and burial sites for the period of October 29—November 3, 2021;
2. Only interment and cremation services are allowed during the said period. Provided, permitted attendees are to comply with minimum public health standards and shall not stay in the premises longer than necessary to complete or accomplish the permitted activity;
3. Visitation shall be clustered per barangay during the intervening period of October 11-28, 2021 ahead of All Saints’ and All Souls’ Days, except for Sundays (October 17, 24 & 31) which shall be the designated ‘No Movement Day’ in Asingan.
4. Respective barangays shall issue one (1) Pass Slip for every household, which shall be presented at the entrance of cemeteries, memorial parks, and burial sites to gain entry;
5. Special Pass for non-Asingan residents can be obtained from the Asingan Triage Area (beside Angela V. Ramos NHS) by undergoing symptom check and health evaluation.
6. Visitation schedule shall be from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM only.
7. Pursuant to applicable IATF and JTF-COVID SHIELD issuances, age-based stay-at-home restrictions shall be observed.
The following are not allowed inside the premises:
a. Children and minors (17 years old and below)
b. Senior citizens (60 years old and above). Vaccinated elderlies are allowed entry subject to the presentation of duly-issued Vaccine Card/ID
c. People with health risks, comorbidities, including pregnant women
8. The Management of public and private cemeteries, memorial parks, and burial sites must accommodate only 1/5 of their normal capacity and shall assign one (1) entrance and (1) exit points to manage the influx of visitors;
9. There shall be a limited time of stay of two (2) hours inside the premises to avoid overcrowding and preserve the solemnity of the activity;
10. The Disinfection Team for both public and private cemeteries, memorial parks, and burial sites must ensure the regular and thorough sanitation of their respective buildings, facilities, and vicinities frequented by people;
11. Ambulant vendors selling candles, flowers, food, etc. shall not be allowed to avoid crowding and allow first responders to attend to untoward incident. The public is instead urged to purchase their personal articles ahead of time at the Public Market;
12. Prohibited items such as sharp objects; firearms and weapons; alcoholic beverages and flammable materials; gambling items; and loud sound system are strictly prohibited.
SECTION 3. ENFORCING OFFICES/UNITS
The PNP Asingan, BFP Asingan, POSG, and all concerned LGU employees and counterpart Barangay personnel are directed to enforce this Order in accordance with minimum public health standards, national directives and local Ordinances within the allowable exercise of authority and highest degree of restraint to ensure public order and safety.