RESOLUTION NO. 07, S-2020
REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE INGRESS AND EGRESS OF REPATRIATED OFWs (ROFs), RETURNING IMMIGRANTS, STRANDED LSIs, & APOR IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF ASINGAN
WHEREAS, the Municipality of Asingan has reported three (3) new COVID-19 cases on September 23, 2020, eight (8) active suspect cases, and 222 active PUMs as of September 24, 2020;
WHEREAS, there is a growing evidence that repatriated OFWs (ROFs) and returning immigrants, who have undergone RT-PCR and tested negative for CoViD-19 concucted by OWWA/PCG unexpectedly tested positive when they arrive in their hometown or province;
WHEREAS, despite strict protocol and safety mechanism in place, the Municipality of Asingan is still burdened by COVID-19 positive detection that strains our local healthcare system in terms of contact tracing and general operations and induces panic among our constituents;
WHEREAS, although several directives and ordinances have been in effect and properly publicized to regulate the arrival of ROFs, returninc immigrants, and LSIs, there are still people who willfully reneged anc violate our local policies to the detriment of Asingan residents;
WHEREAS, as per the recommendation of the Asingan Task Force Against CoViD-19, the following guidelines are hereby adopted and enforced.
1. LSIs who have private vehicles will not be allowed entry if they have incomplete requirements. They will be asked at the border to return to their LGU of origin to gather the required requirements, namely:
a. Travel Authority from LGU of Origin;
b. Original Copy of Medical Clearance from LGU/MHO of origin issued not more than three (3) days prior the arrival; and
c. Valid ID, Birth Certificate, or any proof of residence in Asingan.
2. LSIs who gained entry by other means (walking, commuting) shall report directly to Asingan Triage Area/Alpha Pools (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) or Rural Health Unit (after office hours and during weekends). LSIs with incomplete or no documents will be taken to the border.
3. Repatriated OFWs must coordinate with OWWA first, who will then advise LGU Asingan of the date and time the ROFs will be fetched by the Repatriation Team from the designated drop-oft point.
4. ROFs, returning immigrants, and tourists with private vehicle, regardless of OWWA/PCG/airport/seaport clearance, must proceed to Asingan Triage Area (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM) or Rural Health Unit (after office hours and during weekends) for health evaluation.
5. Asingan residents who are APOR that need to travel to other LGUs/province/region for work must return within 24 hours, otherwise they must report directly to Triage Area/RHU and present a Medical Certificate upon arrival.