As per the national task force against covid-19, the following are the approved rules on motorcycle back riding effective today, August 20,2020:
1. For the riders living in the same house; no need for the motorcylce barrier;
2. For riders not living in the same house: must have Angkas designed barrier;
3. The backrider must be an APOR;
4. The driver may o may not be an APOR
5. Motorcycle must be privately owned and not for hire;
6. Both riders should have face masks and full-lace helmets that must be worn all the time while back riding.